Bring the healing effects of horses to autism families
Our non-profit has existed since 2007 with a simple mission to bring the healing effects of horses, nature and supportive community to autism families free of charge.
Playdates, camps and other activities
We invite you to look at our activities of 2011 and 2012. We offer playdates in which we establish communication and eventually move on to advanced academics, 3 day camps and intensive family weeks in which whole families can find healing. We also offer and scholarships for families as well as professionals and working students.
We don't charge local families for weekly playdates, we also subsidize families to go to camps and participate in other Horse Boy Programs. Please help us out by donating here.
Support the Foundation.
One time donation:
- One bag of feed: $15.00
- Trimming one horse: $35.00
- One round bale of hay: $60.00
- One round bale in drought: $150.00
- 1 year of chiropractic care for 1 horse: $250.00
- Month of feeding: $500.00
- Send one family to a camo: $1,000.00
- Trains a practitioner through HB 1,2,3: $2,000.00
- Organizes a camp: $2,500.00
- Buys and trains a horse for a Horse Boy Location: $5,000.00
The Foundations EIN number is 45-4497358.